How do I know whether pedestrian HAWK signals are appropriate for my school?

To assess whether such a pedestrian HAWK signal treatment is suitable for your area, we recommend that you contact your Safe Routes to School (SRTS) State Coordinator. To obtain the contact information and website for your SRTS Coordinator please visit our Find State Contacts page and once there select your state on the interactive map or by using the drop down menu.

Explore other program tools: