Using data is vital for Safe Routes to School.
Be it Parent Survey results or success stories, data can be a very powerful tool for the program at all levels - national, state and local.
The National Center provides many resources and tools to help make collecting, summarizing and analyzing data as easy and straightforward as possible.
- Submit your data: Access the online data system to create or return to an account, enter new data from paper forms, and view summary reports.
- Data collection forms: Access standardized SRTS data collection questionnaires for paper-based or online surveys. Learn more about collecting, submitting, tracking and evaluating quantifiable data from local SRTS efforts.
- Evaluation tools: Access resources to identify issues, improve activities and understand results of SRTS program evaluation efforts.
Find state data: Learn more about about SRTS in your state. Find state contact, search National SRTS Funded Project List or interactive map,* and learn about state allocations and find the funding allocation for a state.
*This map has been updated. Please clear your browser's cache when you view it.
- National progress: Explore national reports, funding distribution, and program tracking reports to consider the progress of the federal SRTS program.
- Success stories: Explore success stories to learn about activities and lessons learned from local SRTS programs across the United States.